Viewing 15 topics - 264,271 through 264,285 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
select * from employee where emp_id in (select emp_id from authors) run this query in pubs. I t wi…
2 replies
Hello! All! I was trying to summarize two tables into one table, but could not think o…
3 replies
Is someone know the Script to move very large rows around 100 million from one table to anothe…
3 replies
Hi How can i make textreports after backup with t-sql without using Database Maintenance Plan. than…
4 replies
hi i have connected my SQL SERVER through ODBC to C programming language what i am trying t…
1 replies
I have one table named "ut_Sections" with fields Section_ID, Name,IsParent(bit),PrentSection_ID No…
1 replies
Forgive me if this question has been asked before, and summarily answered (I'm relatively new to SQ…
2 replies
The company I work for has a number of access databases that track QC and production information.&n…
3 replies
Dear Friends.. I'll try to export some complet tables and some particular data from other tables f…
1 replies
I'm trying to create a diagram for a database in the enterprise manager but so far cannot see how t…
5 replies
I've recently encountered a severe performance ceiling on a SQL 2000 SP2 server. When this ceiling …
11 replies
Has anyone had experience using ‘VERITAS Backup Exec For Windows Servers Agent for MS SQL Server’ t…
12 replies
I want to watch our server for key items, especially memory management. What counters would be the …
2 replies
I need a query that can grab server information. Database names, tables names and column names. I w…
8 replies
Hi, I recently moved & upgraded a database from 7.0 to 2000 that makes use of linked servers. A…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,271 through 264,285 (of 284,173 total)