Viewing 15 topics - 26,296 through 26,310 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi,I am new to SQL server.Just trying to do a patching in a cluster.I am doing a patching at passiv…
1 replies
hiim trying to determine if a new query benefits from adding an index. is there tool for sql server…
11 replies
Hello,Below is the SQL code for sample data. If Object_ID('tempdb..#Case','U') IS NOT NULL &n…
7 replies
I have Xml like below which got (Table (one or more) , columns , rows ) ..It needs to be …
3 replies
I have problem connecting to database from SSIS pkg using teradata odbc connector as a regular user…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Basic COUNTs 1
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How to Grow In Your Career
4 replies
If I use this: LEFT JOIN[TSI].[ZATS_BROKER_FEED] Z on L.Part_Num = Z.Composite_part and Z.[SUB_ORG]…
4 replies
I have an SSIS package that writes to a csv output, saves the file locally on the server, then copi…
10 replies
Anyone knows the SQL Server Magazine now SQL Server Pro website?I cannot find the magazine any more…
1 replies
I need to show Userid, numberofQueries they ran on the day and the averageruntime of the query in s…
1 replies
I have a question about Alwayson and looking for a guidance here.Lets say: I have a two node AG alw…
1 replies
All, I would like to add the below script into a cursor so that it loops through all the databases …
1 replies
We have some electrical work scheduled soon the will involve completely shutting down all power to …
4 replies
We have an SSIS 2016 package developed in VS 2017, that includes a C# script task. Occasionally for…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,296 through 26,310 (of 284,160 total)