Viewing 15 topics - 26,281 through 26,295 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello 1. Trying to modify below query to pull data for Week To Date using date from Sunday 3 AM to …
4 replies
Hey folks, I think my subject says it all. If I need to restart SQL services say in a 2 hour …
1 replies
I use With Schemabinding whenever possible, on the theory that it is safer to have things locked up…
33 replies
View Options Hi all, Now that Cloud computing allows us…
2 replies
Is there a limit to the number of listeners that can be created using SQL Server Standard? I'm work…
4 replies
We have a SAN with a log drive and a data drive. The log drive is provisioned to store sequential d…
2 replies
Requirement:Restore database from server A to server B using an overnight SQL Agent job. In order t…
3 replies
Hi, I need to get Year, monthname in three letters, startdate and enddate of the month for l…
104 replies
I have an older 32 bit SQL Server 2005 that I'm updating from SP2 because no one else performed the…
2 replies
HiI have a task to make sure that the prod and dev are in snync. How can i handle it, besides takin…
14 replies
Hi to you all,i want to upgrade from sql 2008 to 2014 and that will be my first time.My question is…
6 replies
I've googled the hell out of this question with no luck, I've seen countless snippets to get the da…
2 replies
Hi,I have a requirement to anonymise the data in table by replacing all the lowercase characters to…
11 replies
Hi,I am new to SQL server.Just trying to do a patching in a cluster.I am doing a patching at passiv…
1 replies
hiim trying to determine if a new query benefits from adding an index. is there tool for sql server…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,281 through 26,295 (of 284,158 total)