Viewing 15 topics - 26,071 through 26,085 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I have an query that has been set up and running as part of a sql job in prod for qui…
10 replies
I have a user who I granted with read only access to our DW and I wanted to know if there is a way …
2 replies
Hello SSC, I have a simple SSIS package with a Source and Destination. The Source is a SQL Server v…
2 replies
Hello everyoneI have transactionnel réplication That Works properly the only probl…
1 replies
Hi I have the following table which I need to do the following to:1. Create a single record for eac…
6 replies
All,We have an issue that has surfaced since moving from ESX to AHV as our hypervisor, where in we …
2 replies
Hi,How do I know whether the SQL Server 2014 AlwaysOn is Synchronous mode or not? Thanks,
1 replies
Hello all, before where i worked, it's was possible in sql server management studio to connect to a…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stairway to DAX and Power BI - Level 13: Simple Co…
4 replies
Dear Expert, this is my first post in this forum.I am using SQL Server 2008 and generating XML…
3 replies
Dear Expert, I am trying to create the following three tables. The first two tables are created suc…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Combining Data Sets
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Thanks for the Memories, Tom
7 replies
###Business Problem: I have a list of users and attributes that apply to the users (stored in user …
1 replies
Hi, In order to remove duplicates, I am using Flag column to specify whether row is active or not i…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,071 through 26,085 (of 284,157 total)