Viewing 15 topics - 25,741 through 25,755 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear All I have a requirement as below. May I seek your views choosing between Lookup vs Join optio…
2 replies
I would like to create a view in a database that gets data from another database. Here is beg…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item @@OPTIONS
6 replies
Hello, Can somebody answer following questions. I have 2 Azure VMs with HAG setup but no HAG listen…
4 replies
Started a new role, have limited (read) rights to the server, I have asked for showplan rights but …
6 replies
Hi all, I need a help to generate XML file from a table output and Create m…
6 replies
Hello, I have a table with multi-row select statements, and I want to insert the results into a new…
2 replies
I have a drill hole table that looks like the table below - DataSet Hole_ID De…
4 replies
Linking Main/Subreport is easy... but for some reason, I can't get the subreport filter to "bubble"…
1 replies
Hi Everyone, I have a co…
5 replies
I have a little problem on my join condition, my script is:SELECT DISTINCT(Case when bo.u_tpfact = …
3 replies
I need a query that can get me (the ID of) consecutive duplicate rows, where I am grouping on some …
29 replies
I am making some views to use for AdHoc reporting and wanted to put a 100K row limit on them.Howeve…
6 replies
Hi folks... Last week, I heard a new (to me) term: materialized view. (I'm working in an Orac…
2 replies
Is there a way to run all reports on server 1 and server 2 and compare the results. So run each rep…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,741 through 25,755 (of 284,160 total)