Viewing 15 topics - 257,311 through 257,325 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi expert, I want to select from different databases (HFC and HFC_EPAY) but it gives me an err…
5 replies
So what's up with all the cursor code I keep finding people posting? How many think cursors are goo…
34 replies
We have had SQLMail up and running for the last 7 months without any problems on our production ser…
1 replies
I have a XP Pro client machine with SQL server connectivity tools installed. When I install S…
5 replies
I tried to do a search, but every time I click for the next set of matches it sends me back to the …
13 replies
I just wanted to add a comment on dbo ownership of database objects. Not having dbo as owner …
2 replies
Hi, I was trying to automate our dataload procedure, so that it will use DTS packages instead of …
1 replies
Following error message on SQL Server log. (SQL Server 2000 SP3a on Windows 2003 ADV server 8 GB R…
12 replies
We've found that we have certain problems when using new unformatted tapes. Unfortunately I've wri…
1 replies
We are in the process of replacing our aging SQL Servers with new servers. In doing so, we are taki…
3 replies
My backup file size is about 31gig, but when I try to restore on another server prompted to have 75…
3 replies
I received the following error: "Error 14274: Cannot add, update, or delete a job (or its steps or …
7 replies
Can anyone help me out .. not really sure where to start looking on this one. this statement below …
4 replies
We have a couple of tables that have been created with clustered indexes using allow_dup_…
8 replies
The net send job notifications have suddenly quit appearing. These are on jobs that have been runn…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,311 through 257,325 (of 284,152 total)