Viewing 15 topics - 256,141 through 256,155 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a cube with drillthrough setup on it. It has 6 different demensions, one being a Time d…
9 replies
I have some tables with some errors that need to be fixed(Error 8964.) I wanted to see if I could u…
5 replies
Everything works great but my last False IIf statement: [ReleaseDate]-[Current Month:]...Can …
1 replies
Can anybody advise on the best way to set up permissions to Groups in SQL Server. I have read on Mi…
5 replies
After months of successfully running, my scheduled backup job failed. I thought that it was a…
2 replies
I have been asked to specify a hardware/software solution for the SQL Server backups in my organiza…
4 replies
Hi, I'm trying to manuipulate a Visual Source Safe database using the api contained in ssapi.dll us…
2 replies
I just noticed that all users in a user created database are missing. Including the dbo! …
2 replies
I'm using SQL Server 2000, SP3, on Server 2000. Merge replication model. Publisher is l…
1 replies
I write a lot of capacity planning scripts that either gather information about SQL objects (i.e., …
5 replies
Hi help out me Accidentaly i delete one .LDF file among my 2 LDF file,and i have 1 month back backu…
3 replies
hi Answer please what type of mode available for running a DLL if two processes are executin…
5 replies
Does anyone know why Query Analyzer will script an extra blank line when you edit an object? S…
6 replies
help me can say some of the background processes in sql server
3 replies
help me what is wall protocal??
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,141 through 256,155 (of 284,158 total)