Viewing 15 topics - 256,021 through 256,035 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I have a procedure I am calling that I know needs sysadmin access. I have added sysadmin access…
2 replies
Morning Guys, (I have accidently mis-posted this in the notification..administration section…
3 replies
Hi, Thru SQLServer's stor. proc., need to submit some data to an URL, get the returned data and do …
8 replies
Morning Guys, So i'm not so sure this is specifically a Administration related question or Developm…
6 replies
Hi Folks, I'm trying to grapple with DB permissions across multiple DBs. In particular, I have two …
1 replies
Hi Guys, I have been given the task to evaluate Reporting Services...Hurrah! A general question rea…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
From time to time xp_sendmail gets stuck in an executing state. Every call to xp_sendmail aft…
5 replies
How can I modify the following DTS ActiveX Script so it ONLY emails me if OIW_DOLLAR > 0 ? -----…
1 replies
Hi, OK, 2 tables, Job Cost joins to table ExpenseEntry a 1 to Many relationship I need to ad…
2 replies
hi i got a strange problem , firstly i only select one order table w…
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to get sets of 2 rows from a table in my database. I only want the rows if they bot…
1 replies
How should I trap errors from nested stored procedures?? Example: create procedure usp_T2 as declar…
8 replies
We have a database that has grown to fill almost all of the available space on a drive. The s…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,021 through 256,035 (of 284,160 total)