Viewing 15 topics - 255,826 through 255,840 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
sqlmaint.exe was deleted on our production SQL Server 2000. Is there anyway to re-install it so I c…
2 replies
Application with calander control permits selection of multiple ranges of dates (using ctrl key) wh…
3 replies
Hai, Can anybody explain what is the difference between Adhoc and prepared statements in sql …
1 replies
I'm trying to setup a linked server in an environment where Windows authentication is required on b…
3 replies
Friends exists some table that the alters of Store procedure are registered? in the SysOBject only …
11 replies
How to insert only only time in a datetime field. Allway insert in long format 01/01/1900 01:30:00 …
9 replies
i have a subquery within a query. it looks something like this: SELECT Account_C…
3 replies
Hi Friends I created a table with a column as Integer. I …
5 replies
Hi, I am trying to write a Stored Procedure that will (among other things) perform a search for spe…
4 replies
How I make to given the permissions to user ONLY for reading diagrams? Thanks
1 replies
I hope someone can shed some light on this. I have a VB6 application that connects to a SQL Server …
3 replies
I'm looking into SQL backup compression utilities to use against both SQL 7 and 2000 databases. Lit…
11 replies
Now here's a strange one. Order by Increases the number of records returned. If I run my query with…
3 replies
THis nothing to with databases. Does anyone know a site where I can get the Web UI Standards. https…
2 replies
wht is the purpose of master, model, tempdb, and msdb in the sql server, wht is this system databas…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,826 through 255,840 (of 284,158 total)