Viewing 15 topics - 255,811 through 255,825 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, On SQL7 I use a query to know the table is been using for any spid: select convert(…
2 replies
I need to expand the size of my tempdb due to an ASP report filling it up. The tempdb does not have…
3 replies
I put my database in single user mode, then tried to get *myself* into query analyzer. I get login …
7 replies
Hello, Why SQL Server allows only 249 nonclustered indexes on a table? Is there any specific …
3 replies
I'm trying to restore a full database backup. The database has 2 data files and 1 log file. When I …
2 replies
My colleague and I have been working on a project to load the data from similar datasets in multipl…
3 replies
I have a very strange problem, I have an application that continually collects production informati…
6 replies
I've been having full text indexing problems on our sandbox database, so I figured I'd just start f…
3 replies
I am using a transform data task to migrate data from one table to another. Is there a way to captu…
5 replies
I have an image field which contains some information stored in a custom-defined format in binary f…
7 replies
I know that SQL Server Enterprise Edition can use more than 2 GB of memory using the AWE support. …
7 replies
I have a small application that runs on server 2003 and been running flawlessly for some time now.&…
3 replies
There's a table that contains a specific value in it but I don't know which column contains the val…
1 replies
Hi, everyone! We have just upgraded our SQL server from 7.0 to 2000, and we have stumbled into some…
1 replies
Is there a way that I can alias or create a synonym for a table? Any help would be greatly ap…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,811 through 255,825 (of 284,158 total)