Viewing 15 topics - 255,781 through 255,795 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to sort by CompanyCategoryType but......... one of the CompanyCategoryType is "other" and I …
12 replies
I have a linked server setup that connects to a Visual Foxpro database via VFPOLEDB. Issuing SELECT…
8 replies
Hello, I am really struggling with how to create a query that returns records for a query using a d…
2 replies
Hi I know there is a setting somewhere that allows me to hide the system tables so I only see my da…
2 replies
I am design a database containing BrokerOffices Brokers and BrokerAssistants. (among other things) …
5 replies
My new Company uses NETIQ to monitor all Servers and Services. I can monitor the SQL standart perfo…
6 replies
Hello, I have created a common stored procedure.I want to exec…
2 replies
Hello, I have created a common stored procedure.I want to exec…
4 replies
Hi, I want to use the local settings of the machine running the reports to format numbers and curre…
3 replies
I have a number of databases with all the same table schemas and I am looking for a way of having j…
7 replies
Is there a way to read the registry on a remote computer? xp_regread does not appear to have a valu…
8 replies
Hi, Is it possible to loop over a query result, without loading it into a cursor and stepping over …
3 replies
I have a job running on my production system -- Parameters for sp_track_waitstats are -- n1,n2,a1 w…
2 replies
I am trying to write multiple lines to a DOS file with xp_cmdshell. This works: DECLARE @cmd …
9 replies
Hello, I am looking to do a select of the contents of one column from possibly many recor…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,781 through 255,795 (of 284,161 total)