Viewing 15 topics - 254,911 through 254,925 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I would just like to note how impressed I am to see 4500 posts of consistently high quality answers…
2 replies
Constraints need to be dropped, statistics need to be dropped, etc. before dropping a column. …
2 replies
If I am setting a a new database. Would you advise to use julian dates a long side the calenda date…
6 replies
Hello, I am importing data from a TEXT file into SQL Server 2000 table. The destination table in SQ…
3 replies
I am writing a report where the user needs to be able to specify how many records they want r…
4 replies
I am writing a report where the user needs to be able to specify how many records they want returne…
5 replies
I am currently doing research on the ways to implement the performance comparison of the Oracle and…
1 replies
Hello, We have a SQL server 2000 server using Windows 2000 professional edition. We need email noti…
7 replies
Does anyone knows how I can find the first time a record input into the system? I have the followin…
1 replies
I have a server with SQL Server 2000 sp3 on it, and when I go into SQL Agent properties and look at…
11 replies
I have recently begun having problems with a single line of VB6 code. I'm using the OpenSchem…
3 replies
Is there a way to start a SQL Server 2000 job and then monitor it to completion? Has some one alre…
20 replies
I need to write a query that joins 2 tables. Table 1(Clients) contains the clientname and the clien…
2 replies
I am running SQL 2000 Svr SP3a on a Win2003 Svr Std system. When using Enterprise Manager data main…
4 replies
So the boss says, "Check the following databases on the following servers and let me know how they …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,911 through 254,925 (of 284,163 total)