Viewing 15 topics - 25,471 through 25,485 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have the following values in a table . This table is stores CDC data ( as it was captured) from t…
2 replies
This code results inMsg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 29Incorrect syntax near ','. That…
3 replies
Hi All,Need some help in filling up gaps between 2 dates.Scenario : I have Produc…
14 replies
I have three node always on cluster, I am looking for script to sync logins to all three nodes. any…
1 replies
We had an impending power outage the other night, and I was in a rush to shutdown all of the VM's r…
3 replies
Apologies up front for my lack of SQL knowledge. I have a database in the app_data folder of my Asp…
1 replies
Hi! After installing SSDT 15.5.2 the following error appears when adding a cube or dimension in the…
2 replies
Hope I explain this correctly. I have the following query that is looking at a specific recor…
3 replies
Trouble Enabling SQL Audits I am running SQL Server 2014 SP2 CU8 on Windows Server2012 I …
6 replies
Dear All, I'm trying to remove all of the indexes which are not used or never been used so I execu…
4 replies
I hope I explain this clearly, here is the situation. I have a prior month and current month …
2 replies
Hi Guys, Did anyone find a way to print .SQL certificate files (.MK, .CER and .PK) on PAPER f…
6 replies
I have just set up a brand new replication. Both servers are:Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (…
2 replies
Hello,As I understood well CXPACKET wait type below 50% of the instance is considered as not a prob…
3 replies
Changed one of the existing column datatype from varchar(250) to nvarchar(250) but the column still…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,471 through 25,485 (of 284,155 total)