Viewing 15 topics - 254,701 through 254,715 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to troubleshoot a Severity 19 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error that occurs occasionally …
4 replies
I have 3 tables: SOHEADER (sales order header info) SOLINE (sales order line-item info) and XCCTRAN…
2 replies
I have 3 tables - SOHEADER (sales order header info) SOLINE (sales order line-item info) and XCCTRA…
7 replies
Has anyone ever passed variables between stored procedures. I looked at BOL and so far I have not f…
1 replies
Hello, I have an INSERT SP that reads from an SQL Server table and inserts records into table that …
15 replies
I am trying to bring up our DTS and SQL Server Agent Jobs Sorbox compliant. I am trying to de…
18 replies
I know we can copy a file from one directory to another as the script below, but I wonder if there …
3 replies
Our agency is on the verge of buying a program which uses a Progress Database. I did a small …
2 replies
I want to have something in my procs that when an error happens, gives the line # of the error. . .…
3 replies
In my exiting table I am adding to add two new fields (Col1 & Col2) of data type 'uniqueidentif…
6 replies
I have a medium sized SQL Database, with tables of a few hundred records to one with 330,000 It is …
5 replies
The results I have outputted currently are: 07/07/2004 25.00 25.00 What I want though is for them t…
5 replies
Hi, I have few DTS packages to get data from AS/400 in to my table in SQL server. They work fine wh…
1 replies
Has anyone done any testing with SRS Beta 2 and the new client printing? This was one of the …
4 replies
i ha this after update trigger that calls a local sp. the local sp then calls a remote sp.&nb…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,701 through 254,715 (of 284,165 total)