Viewing 15 topics - 254,206 through 254,220 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have identical tables in two different MS SQL Server databases that are behaving differently.…
16 replies
DTSTransferObjectsTask has started to give the following error, where it did not before. Nothing ha…
2 replies
I have two Sql2000 servers that won't delete .trn files as scheduled in the maint plan. Any a…
9 replies
In the past we had a few queries that failed regularly with an Insuficient Memory error. …
3 replies
Hi, I have created a DTS package which will import the data from an external csv file. when I'm t…
3 replies
Does the following error checking work or do both @@error and @@rowcount need to be first captured …
4 replies
Can someone tell me what permissions are given to the securityadmin fixed server role. Specif…
2 replies
I've been working on a project to upsize an Access DB to a SQL backend. I've had to leave a lot of …
5 replies
Has anyone had experience using Flash to generate fancy graphs in a report? Was it successful or a …
1 replies
Hi, I'm getting some funny error. I've developed a c# (console application) code - .exe - and Using…
1 replies
hai, i was trying to distributed query linked server begin tran T1 insert into [172.16.2.155].mydb.…
3 replies
I want to move the systems databases on a different drive in Win2K/SQL Server 2000. Replication has…
2 replies
Here's my nightmare of the day. One of our vendors claims that the RI of the data is a network prob…
2 replies
Gentlemen’s, My boss wants to see all functions of the software. The 30 days license can not…
6 replies
Hello, I'm a fairly novice DTS Package designer that has been forced into maintaining something a b…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,206 through 254,220 (of 284,166 total)