Viewing 15 topics - 254,176 through 254,190 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I know you need to be a member of the sysadmin group to update a DTS package not owned by you. …
5 replies
Hello, I've got a SQL issue that set-based languages don't handle very well. I have a t…
9 replies
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across a similar problem that I am facing at the moment…
2 replies
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across a similar problem that I am facing at the moment. I am …
1 replies
Hi, we've been asked by a client to redesign a DB app which is currently using MySQL and running on…
7 replies
Hi In SQL Server Stored procedures, I need to know what are the procedures that make use of a …
1 replies
I need to remove the identity feature of a table and then put it back, in t-sql, without dropp…
6 replies
I've changed the SQl Server Service Account with a non-administrative account (ref. http://support.…
4 replies
I have TableA and TableB below. What I want to do is to take fields of TableB insert them int…
5 replies
I routinely have to take Oracle SQL statements and run them against a SQL server database, and I fi…
9 replies
5 replies
Can I get a SELECT to return results in the order of an external list? For example: SELECT etc WHER…
2 replies
Hi There, Please help me to frame an SQL query using Alias field. For Eg: SELECT QtyContracted1,Con…
3 replies
I'm new to sql server and this forum. Here's what I'm trying to do but not sure how to do it.…
3 replies
I have created a report in Reporting Services that is about 28 pages in length, but when it exports…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,176 through 254,190 (of 284,166 total)