Viewing 15 topics - 253,966 through 253,980 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi ,, This is only a suggession for WebMaster I think we need to have user Login name on the every …
3 replies
Hi, A colleague and I wish to take a DB offline so the application can be pointed to the DB on anot…
1 replies
Remi, I'm impressed with your solutions to sql questions. I've learned a lot from reading you…
1 replies
Hi everyone, We have set up the same job on two servers. The jobs are owned by "sa" and run as "se…
4 replies
I run "sqlserver -c" from the command line. The database starts up and begins its checkpointing/rec…
3 replies
Is it possible to create a linked server from a SQL Server 2000 Server to a SQLBase 8.1.0 Server? I…
1 replies
Hi, I modified a table (new field) through query analyser, and EM doesn't reflect the changes. the …
1 replies
Hello Gurus, here is my problem: SQL Server 2000 SP3a My msdb database has been marked suspect, I c…
1 replies
Hello, Can someone explain to me why each time I try to access the Properties of a DB in EM the app…
1 replies
f="http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,119969,00.asp">64-bit notebook chips, which will be re…
1 replies
I have a employee payroll table in SS2000: For example: EmpID PayCode PayAm…
2 replies
Our server now has MSDN installed with a small SQL database. We have purchased a full version…
2 replies
Hi ,I am facing a peculiar problem on SQL 2000 which has bugged me since last few days , with regar…
9 replies
Hi all, I remember something on this site a year or so ago that instructed how to capture the resul…
3 replies
I Know ther has to be a way to write a macro for reconnecting tables to an ODBC connection from a A…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,966 through 253,980 (of 284,168 total)