Viewing 15 topics - 253,741 through 253,755 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to setup a security Audit on my production server. What I did I create a trace include all t…
3 replies
I have nightly job which insert/ updates daily transactions. Some nights it runs very fast but some…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
35 replies
Hi, SQL2000 SP3a I wish to avoid triggers as a method to maintain data integrity. And do this way …
1 replies
Hi I have a Quick Question Regarding the DTS We are planning to Imports Data from Pervasive databas…
1 replies
I will be acquiring a SQL server from another department and that dept only knows the name of the s…
1 replies
Hi all. This has me bamboozled. When we try to connect into SQL 2000 installed on Small Busine…
4 replies
I have had no previous experience with triggers, and am having trouble getting this to function. On…
7 replies
I will be acquiring a SQL server from another department and that dept only knows the name of the s…
3 replies
(I hate it when the freakin’ message editor eats a long post! This one I’m doing in Word.) &n…
10 replies
We are a small organization with limited funds at this time and I am looking to find a way to synch…
3 replies
We're actively looking at tools to oversee and manage our growing SqlServer environment. I'm …
19 replies
Hello- I'm trying to perform a full outer join on 3 tables. One, two or all of the tables may or ma…
17 replies
I'll be looking for a new contract as a SQL Server DBA from April 11th onwards in the UK. I maintai…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,741 through 253,755 (of 284,169 total)