Viewing 15 topics - 253,681 through 253,695 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am searching a table with the following index: CREATE INDEX [idx_aka_ln_fn_source] ON [dbo].[AKA…
6 replies
Hello! Does anybody know more or less automatic way of getting a list of stored procedures/fun…
6 replies
In design table under sql2000, I'm creating several bit columns that correspond to check boxes. Th…
5 replies
I'm trying to dynamically loop through user tables listed in the sysobjects table to run some basic…
9 replies
Go on then, lets kick of the debate... Is it more efficient (from a performance point of view) to s…
2 replies
Login Name contains -. We purchased a software package that runs on SQL 2000. The Login…
3 replies
Sometimes we get DTS packages from developers that have to go into prooduct…
2 replies
Hello, I have what is surely a common need, I have a package with say 5 steps, the 3rd step is a tr…
3 replies
I have noticed that after assigning maintainence plans , my overall db server performance is degrad…
3 replies
I have noticed that after assigning maintainence plans , my overall db server performance is degrad…
6 replies
Hi, I'm confident someone here can guide me in the right direction... I need to write a script that…
4 replies
Hi guys I have a table from which I need to select a random number of records, e.g. 70 records, bas…
9 replies
how can I get the name of index and its associated table by a single query.pls suggest
2 replies
Hi everyone. Can any one suggest how I could get this query to run under SQL server? SELECT …
2 replies
Hello to all, I have few question about security. - I noticed that public role has rights on …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,681 through 253,695 (of 284,169 total)