Viewing 15 topics - 253,246 through 253,260 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have two tables, 1 defines a group and then the other holds the members of the group (Members…
4 replies
Why is this script updating every record in the table? The table has 197 records in it but only 88 …
10 replies
Do you know where Belarus is on a map? Do you know the glacier-capped peak in East Africa that sha…
10 replies
Is it possible to use Top N Percent with Group By? I have a table with approximately 50 types of d…
32 replies
I have an AS 400 linked server that I am querying from sql server using the open query method. …
2 replies
Question: If you detach and attach a DB, do you essentially clear out the procedure cache? If so, i…
4 replies
I have a fairly complex MDX query (6 nonemptycrossjoins) vs. a medium-size cube. Up to last week th…
5 replies
I have written several DTS connecting to oracle and sqlserver databases. However, I am trying…
5 replies
We use smalldatetime fields to represent when a patient or doctor filled out a form. I need to matc…
14 replies
Hello. I need to have a measure that gives the users (financial) to have within the cube a Year-To-…
2 replies
OK I'm still very new to this DBA position on SQL Server 2000... I need to Drop a Database. Ty…
4 replies
I am trying to cause a parent group to be formatted conditionally on the visibilty of a child group…
3 replies
horror of all horrors, the master database for sqlserver 7.0 got hosed. i am trying to restore it, …
4 replies
How can I run a simple 'Select *' query and save the results to a file in order to send it to someo…
7 replies
Greetings, I am trying to get the identity value inserted into the table in the current scope and c…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,246 through 253,260 (of 284,170 total)