Viewing 15 topics - 252,931 through 252,945 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, If I change IP address of my server mechine then all my clints receive error message that serve…
1 replies
I have scheduled the jobs for reindexing particular databases . the exact statement looks like ---…
5 replies
Hi there, I'm at a loss right now. Situation: I have 2 servers, both similar configurations with W2…
1 replies
Hi I see the problem described in KB Article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260652 on my server, b…
6 replies
Today when I checked the event viewer I got the following error. Could not allocate new page for da…
1 replies
Hi Folks, In my company We are using Windows Server 2000 in Se…
1 replies
Hi everybody, I am facing a problem while inserting data from CSV file to SQL Table. Same thing I a…
2 replies
Hi All, Suggest me if it is possible- SQL Server 2000 maintains 7 error log files (by default).…
1 replies
Hi All, Suggest me if it is possible- SQL Server 2000 maintains 7 error log files (by default).…
2 replies
Does anyone knows how to customize the Report Manager interface. I read somewhere that this can be …
1 replies
Hi Folks, In my company We are using Java, j2ee and Jbuilder as a front en…
1 replies
Hi I have a student table, with sno, sname, addr fields. For the sno i want to add the identi…
6 replies
Hi I am new to SQL and would like assistance with BCP and format file I have a table create ta…
1 replies
Hi, I have the reporting database. one of the report failed on the database and I try to debug the …
3 replies
OK old fogey question here: Why ever use SET for assigning variables (as opposed to the original SE…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,931 through 252,945 (of 284,170 total)