Viewing 15 topics - 252,916 through 252,930 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have been using reporting services for a while now. But have never gotten the email functio…
4 replies
Not sure where to post this. Please can anyone tell me what it means when you see a red zig zag lin…
8 replies
Hello friends, one question in sql200 is possible to save all of DTS ? can i do using the enterpris…
2 replies
Hi Folks, Having trouble using a local variable in the FROM section of a SELECT statement (not sure…
3 replies
A newbie request here. With the help of this forum I've been able to progress to where I am now, b…
2 replies
I have a slight problem with a full-join query which is based upon sub-queries. I have two tables c…
9 replies
MainItemTable (Table1) MainItems Quantity Item 1 100 Item 2 200 Item 3 300 Item 4 40…
6 replies
I just started at a new company with around 45 servers and I've been asked to create documentation …
1 replies
A SQL server that has SP3 or has otherwise been patched does not mean that it will always stay patc…
9 replies
Hi ya, according to this http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=112&me…
41 replies
I have a case statement in my where clause. I'm querying a table for people of a certain gender. Wh…
8 replies
Have a stored proc with following logic: - create global temp table - insert into temp table a sele…
12 replies
HI, I have created a multi line table function.This fucntion takes time to r…
3 replies
hi, I'm pretty new to stored procs and at the moment im trying to put one if statemen…
4 replies
Can anybody help me out. I have created a new TEST SQL Server. I am aiming to remove access t…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,916 through 252,930 (of 284,170 total)