Viewing 15 topics - 252,736 through 252,750 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi experts, I am trying to insert a birthday value from my web application to SQL Server 2000 table…
8 replies
We're currently using Transactional Replication to send data from one business partner to another, …
4 replies
Im not sure if this is possible but... From Sql Server (DTS or SP) can we read a t…
7 replies
Im not sure if this is possible but... From Sql Server (DTS or SP) can we read a text fil…
4 replies
I want a query that will list a Particular TeamMember and everything from the File Table. But…
2 replies
I have learned that using isqlw.exe command line (instead of isql.exe and osql.exe) handl…
1 replies
Hello fellas i am new to SQL server i just installed it a few days back and i could only install cl…
1 replies
Hello fellas i am new to SQL server i just installed it a few days back and i could only install cl…
4 replies
I have transactional replication setup between PrimarySvr and StandbySvr. Would appreciate your res…
2 replies
Hello, I am working on an issue that we are experiencing with our SQL server. I have a new da…
4 replies
HI. In my payroll database, there's a table for the receipt's details, with this columns: rec_num, …
14 replies
How would I setup a T-SQL statement that would automatically delete data that is 18 months (or olde…
1 replies
I wish to use timestamp field for this task create table table1 (id int identity(1,1), skey varchar…
2 replies
Hi, I would like to copy a sql 2000 database to a sql 2000 server in a different domain. With DTS i…
1 replies
There is this test database that I have with a table initially defined as: Dummy table: key_cluster…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,736 through 252,750 (of 284,172 total)