Viewing 15 topics - 252,631 through 252,645 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a simple UDF that checks for division by zero errors. If I create a table and use the UDF in…
2 replies
Is there any way to find if we are in daylight savings time or not using T-SQL. I was thinking of t…
2 replies
friends , i have done a query insert into tableY select * from tableX but it was very heavy…
2 replies
could anyone shed any light on the details from this error log dump. many thanks DateSourceMessa…
1 replies
We just upgraded our SQL Server server OS from Windows 2003 Standard Edition to Windows 2003 Enterp…
4 replies
Is there a way to block internal customers from downloading reports while the scheduler is working?…
1 replies
We just upgraded our SQL Server server OS from Windows 2003 Standard Edition to Windows 2003 Enterp…
1 replies
I've just started delving into this. I've got a wizard do a VERY simple log ship for a test databas…
3 replies
Hey All, I am in an interesting situation. I have had a database provided to me via .bak files that…
5 replies
I am a network engineer for a medium based home health care company and had two of our program…
5 replies
Hi, I am trying to display the lastruntime from the systasks table in a meaningful way. Curently it…
1 replies
I've got 2 tables, one contains call records indexed by a callid, the 2nd table, which has t…
6 replies
A few things here regarding using the BIT data type for booleans. 1) Storage Space? I would guess t…
4 replies
Is there any way to view the Extended Properites of object in Enterprise Mgr? Being able to view th…
3 replies
Why can be only 249 non clustered index on a table. Expalin.
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,631 through 252,645 (of 284,172 total)