Viewing 15 topics - 252,511 through 252,525 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Has anyone come across a problem where they have seen MSrepl_commands table growing very rapidly. O…
6 replies
Hello. I've got two queries with a minor difference in joins. One query returns 8948285 rows and th…
24 replies
I am very new to DTS and ActiveX scripts. I had a package that was running without incident u…
1 replies
I seem to remember something about SQL Server storing previous versions of stored procs as myProcNa…
3 replies
Hi all, I would like to backup transaction log every 4 hours to create 6 separate backup files…
10 replies
Please can anyone tell me if there is a tsql equivalent of Oracle sql plus 'set linesize' command?&…
3 replies
Hi there. I removed Replication but am now stuck with the MSPub_identity_range table still being i…
6 replies
I have a 5.6 gigabyte text file that holds all the data for one very large table. It has more…
4 replies
We need a strong sql dba/developer that ultimately wants to go perm after the 6 month contract piec…
1 replies
Hi, When I do data import using Enterprise manager and choose the option "Copy table(s) and View(s)…
6 replies
I am trying to install the "SQL Server Health and History Tool (SQLH2)". The Setup creates a databa…
20 replies
Hi I have to update some stored procs from a db to another... I created a script that first drops t…
4 replies
Got a bit of an issue with a MS SQL 2000 server, TCP/IP is enabled as a protocol for the server, bu…
2 replies
I have a column of data within my SQL Server table that is set to smalldatetime... In one of my jav…
8 replies
I get the above error when attempting to connect to a SQL Server running on my local stand-alone ma…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,511 through 252,525 (of 284,172 total)