Viewing 15 topics - 252,421 through 252,435 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Am having trouble with escaping the & character when trying to pass report parameters via U…
1 replies
Hi , I am trying to execute a stored proc and need help with dynamic cursor. CREATE PROC…
6 replies
I am new to replication. My user is running the following stored proc: sp_MShelp_replication…
3 replies
Is there a way to create a table with the current date as part of the table name? I tried using a …
4 replies
I'm trying to sort a query by date. I don't want to display the time, so I change the date:&nb…
6 replies
>Yesterday's editorial provoked some interesting comments, many of which were emailed to me. It see…
20 replies
Hello, I have two tables from which I want to query info. classinfo classid...title... location..…
2 replies
I'm looking to get the highest ITEM_VEND_ID(IE 822297,ALL THREE ROWS) SELECT ITEM_NO,iv.ITEM_VEND_I…
2 replies
I had a database was outgrowing its disk space, so I altered the database to add a second data file…
2 replies
OK this SQL statement works fine - notice the "PAID" value for the string does not contain an apost…
8 replies
We have an application in .NET that reads from SQL Server SPROC to build an XML. The SPROC XML…
5 replies
I made a copy of an existing working dts package and changed the name of the server were a file is …
4 replies
Hi, I have just been given a database that currently runs in access ( that I designed) to change ov…
4 replies
I have a full text catalog that has an item count of 0 and there is definitely data in the columns …
7 replies
i have been given the task of building a server to run a 40gb 15 million record database on. the pr…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,421 through 252,435 (of 284,172 total)