Viewing 15 topics - 252,391 through 252,405 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Has anyone use SQL Backup software from Red-Gate for your critical production databases? What size …
1 replies
Does anyone know of a compression tool that can be used in SQL Server that will work at the field l…
7 replies
I have attained my MCDBA Cert and wanted to say, I agree. The MCDBA, in no way ensures a level of e…
8 replies
Does anyone know of a way (scripts or otherwise) to automate the creation of user accounts with sql…
1 replies
I have a table with these fields: RecordID, ParentRecordID, SiblingSequence, FullSequence. RecordID…
6 replies
I'm looking for a script that completely rebuilds the identity value of a table. We append several …
4 replies
I am currently restoring an 8GB backup file..via enterprise manager. I have the msg "restore is in …
7 replies
Please help in this, I have a table called Test in that with 2 fields say F1,F2. The values may be …
3 replies
I'm a newbie on SQLServer. The SO auditors are asking about a profile configuration file. Is there …
3 replies
Please help in this, I have a table called Test in that with 2 fields say F1,F2. The values may be …
2 replies
I need to search all the varchat columns of our tables. If one of these columns has the value 'ABC'…
2 replies
Hi I have a problem with a job I need to run. I have pasted the sql script for the job a…
3 replies
Hello All, A DBA who used to work with me had a wall chart that showed the relationships between th…
6 replies
While creatind schedule jobs, properties-->steps-->Edit-->Advanced, what should be ideally…
1 replies
Hi Folks Is there an easy way to display a value such as 1 342 671 as 1,3? I constructed a case sta…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,391 through 252,405 (of 284,172 total)