Viewing 15 topics - 252,271 through 252,285 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a database maintennace plan the result of which I want tosend to multiple operator…
6 replies
I'm using DTS to transfer a table from SQL 2000 Server A to SQL 2000 Server b. Copy Option is: copy…
1 replies
Hi Guys, I've noticed this morning that we suddenly have failed login attempts being recorded in th…
9 replies
I have a table that needs to get updated based on an excel file that is going to be given to me.&nb…
8 replies
Good Morning. Should the distribution database be set for AutoShrink? I am having repli…
2 replies
I read previously that placing multiple triggers on a table is not a "best practice" since the orde…
4 replies
I read previously that placing multiple triggers on a table is not a "best practice" since the orde…
2 replies
I copied the following code almost verbatim from MS's article on how to run a DTS package from an A…
4 replies
Hello Is it a security concern or threat when the dynamic sql uses ONLY select queri…
3 replies
I'm a little puzzled as where to trap for @@Error when using "IF Exists". For example: If Exi…
6 replies
Hi Folks I have situation here about upgrading databases.. under same sql server group. From databa…
5 replies
Hello all. I'm the lone DBA (who also does a lot of development) in my shop, surrounded by a good n…
8 replies
The Setup of my application installs MSDE 2000. MSDE 2000 SP3, and MDAC 2.7 along with the re…
1 replies
Hi all, We were planning to use a seperate database to persist our audit trail, we are not sure i…
1 replies
Hello! I have pivot tables in Excel witch uses cubes in Analysis Services as data source. In some c…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,271 through 252,285 (of 284,173 total)