Viewing 15 topics - 24,361 through 24,375 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two separate data sets which are coming from different data source due to which I cannot com…
1 replies
This is one of those - the DBA quit, so let's have the BI developer fix it situations. I'm the BI g…
5 replies
INSERT INTO #ttSELECT DISTINCT dr.terr_grp_id,dr.terry_cd,dl.deal_line,dl.revs_no FROM deal_right d…
7 replies
Hello there, I have a couple of doubts about what tests i should do on a hardware before installing…
1 replies
This is a weird one that I haven't seen until recently. As in after I upgraded my PC from Windows 7…
4 replies
How can I change Availability Replicas Role from Secondary to Primary and Primary to SecondaryRight…
1 replies
I'm getting this error, "An item with the same key has already been added.", when refreshing fields…
4 replies
So I am fairly a beginner with SQL. I can write basic queries to get needed data, and I have create…
7 replies
Hi Guys, I have to optimize a query that takes hours to run. I cancelled the query because it takes…
7 replies
Hi dear friends,For those who are struggling with the error below, i have a simple - don't know if …
1 replies
Hi all,First, I am newbie in SSIS, so excuse me in advance if my question is obvious and I miss som…
1 replies
Hi, I have a stored procedure which inserts and updates millions of records in a table by referring…
3 replies
Hello all,I have sql server 2000 🙁 and i have a view that query sql server 2016 via linked ser…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server From .Net: Connecting Visual Studio Com…
2 replies
We've created a trigger as below to audit DDL events and now it is causing us frustrations as the f…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,361 through 24,375 (of 284,152 total)