Viewing 15 topics - 24,376 through 24,390 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Reading Through the Logs
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Database creation settings
5 replies
So I have a query that's basically SELECT column FROM DB1.Schema.View. The view is a bit of a…
15 replies
Hello, Trying to update some datetime2 columns. UPDATE T_MYTABLE SET dateTransferred = '2018-03-26 …
19 replies
I have a linked server connection set up to our active directory domain controller. I also ha…
3 replies
Hello, I have a job that runs over 100 stored procedures daily. Each stored procedure has input tab…
4 replies
Hi all - I just want to confirm (or find out I am wrong) about setting up creating a group to add u…
3 replies
Just curious if anyone has figured out a way to sort environment variables when configuring a proje…
1 replies
I want to set the MaxDOP correctly on a new SQL 2017 server. I'm looking at this article on B…
1 replies
Hi, We had an issue this past Friday where we went from the disk drive containing the t…
3 replies
Hi, I need help with setting connection string in SSMS to named instance of SQL2017 I have a non do…
2 replies
Hi Can someone please let me know how does one take backup or restore of Microsoft R services on SQ…
5 replies
Hi. I've been at it for hours (if not days) now, but I just don't understand how to create somethin…
1 replies
Hello Guys ..want to know if rowid and rounum works in sql server too ? if not what are the e…
10 replies
Hi, The EU is going to apply a tight data protection on personal information stored in databases.Wh…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,376 through 24,390 (of 284,152 total)