Viewing 15 topics - 24,256 through 24,270 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two tables in separate databases on separate servers. I have to pull data from one tab…
3 replies
Hihow can I easily grant access to a single Azure sql database-view (without creating an AD account…
1 replies
Can I assign variables like this? declare@FiscalYearvarchar(4), @PeriodIDvarchar(10) set @F…
2 replies
Hello,I'm using Ola Hallengran scripts for maintenance.I have a SQL SERVER 2016 Enterprise edition …
5 replies
Hi, i have two table named "Objects" and "Attributes". Object Table Structure and Data: …
14 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Covering Indexes: Not Just for SELECT but also fo…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Does the Tone matter?
40 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SMO Scripting
5 replies
I created a SSIS package to rebuild indexes on my database, but when i run the package in a schedul…
2 replies
Hi, Can you please suggest what can be done to tune the following query ? SELECT A.accounting…
4 replies
Hi All, I have an application where we will be showing the invoice and Plan backup reports for each…
14 replies
Hello - If someone creates the registered servers, can I use them to save time not to again add the…
6 replies
I am working with a system in which I can query prerequisites for course enrollment in a query like…
11 replies
I have a stored procedure in SQL Server that inserts records for actual expenses into a table. When…
3 replies
Once a month on the first of the month I need to burst an SSRS report out to ~200 email addresses. …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,256 through 24,270 (of 284,151 total)