Viewing 15 topics - 24,226 through 24,240 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item More Machine Learning Workers
3 replies
Hello good Morning, CREATE TABLE #EMP (EMPID int, Name varchar(20)) INSERT INTO #EMP (EMPID , Na…
2 replies
Hi all, Select datename(dw, Date) As 'Actual Day Entered' , Date, notesfrom LogsWhere&…
12 replies
Example we have have non domain server Example : 10.12.10.51 server DNS name…
2 replies
Hello Expert Below is data and what I attempt to achieve. It looks simple, but somehow I could not …
4 replies
We are taking log backups using Ola hallengren maintenance scripts, Backups are failing frequently,…
2 replies
Hello everyone I need to replace a predefined list by the result of a select query my list is …
1 replies
Log shipping has been configured between two of our SQL Server instances in different data centres,…
7 replies
Hi there Anyone with PBM experience out there? I've created a policy that checks for Database Statu…
5 replies
Dear All, I have a table and it just have 34K rows in it. I have a non clustered index on a date co…
9 replies
Hi, I hipe I'm posting in the correct forum. Apologies if I'm not...I using MS Sql Se…
6 replies
Hi Experts, I am facing a strange issue where casting varchar to date throws conversion error …
5 replies
Hello, techies, I have a table in my database named HR_Employee_Data, which has everything about pa…
15 replies
Hi, If I needed to create some kind of filter that would get the data between the previous week's T…
6 replies
LS, I'm challenged to set up an ARCHIVING in relation to specific data within a database (or …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,226 through 24,240 (of 284,151 total)