Viewing 15 topics - 23,596 through 23,610 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I am new to sql server I want to seperate one column which has multiple data seperated by column…
6 replies
I have a situation where I need to get changes in statuses for the current month and the previous m…
4 replies
I have table where an event has a start date and end date. An event might not have a end date sugge…
11 replies
I am running out of space on my hard drive and looked at programs to remove. It looks like I …
3 replies
Hi Team,I have designed SSIS package which is data taken from Oracle server and imported into SQL S…
4 replies
I need to compare dates example declare @date date = '6/18/2018' I need to compare @date should be …
2 replies
Question: I am sure I can write a user defined function and go through a lop to break each it…
3 replies
Hi, I have a test SSRS server that currently only has one report on it, I can see the report when I…
4 replies
Hi I am not .net developer by any means but there are couple of applications I need to migrate as p…
1 replies
Greetings,We have a vendor that is requiring that the XML we send them has name value pairs at the …
7 replies
Hi, not sure if this is possible but i am trying to build a query that can gives me a total for a g…
8 replies
Hi, I am creating proof of concept for migration of db application to azure databases (w…
5 replies
I got below error after rebooting one of my production SQL server 2012 enterprise, The log scan num…
3 replies
Last week, we moved a database from one test server to a new test server. We're now receiving this …
2 replies
I am looking for a power shell script that can be used to perform a manual failover of availability…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,596 through 23,610 (of 284,147 total)