Viewing 15 topics - 23,431 through 23,445 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I'm part of a small DW/BI team using SQL 2008( upgrading to 2016 in a couple of months) + table…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Importing Tricky CSV Files with PowerShell _______…
75 replies
I have to write a procedure where I need to capture some data from application and insert into some…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Assignments
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Where's the Schema?
29 replies
We finished a recent update to our server and ever since then our SSRS default instance has stopped…
3 replies
Greetings to all members.Here is my case and I could use some help here: Table A holds a relationsh…
8 replies
Hello: If I enter the following, I get data:SELECT TOP (1000) [ID] ,[Jobs_ID]  …
14 replies
I'm building a SSIS pkg that runs every Monday; it picks up a .csv file from a share which gets sav…
11 replies
Dear All, I have a query which has ISNull in my where condition, I'm aware that it henders the per…
4 replies
I setup some SQL alerts in SQL out of box alerts. No 15 is SQL Errors. I got the alert in my …
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item User access management on DB & object level
2 replies
I have a query below which gets data for a mailing list to be generated. What I need to know …
1 replies
I have been tasked with building a powershell file mover to move files (which could have any name a…
10 replies
Hi All, Checking if anybody has query which displays all the user tables in a Tree format based on…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,431 through 23,445 (of 284,147 total)