Viewing 15 topics - 23,371 through 23,385 (of 284,150 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item STRING_SPLIT()
23 replies
Hi , I have some issue and i have no idea how to solve it . I need to write a query that will give …
5 replies
Dear all, I have this information from my company: 14 Protection 2.9 …
6 replies
Hello All,We are using ssrs 2016..We have approx 20 different schedules. The Daily one for example …
9 replies
I'm using Ola Hallengren's maintenance solution with this command to cleanup old output files. Howe…
3 replies
Dear all, I have speaking with people that defend that even using tabular model we could and should…
2 replies
As a way to keep my 72y/o brain stimulated, I am working on developing a C#/SQL server 2017 based h…
7 replies
Hi I have a vbs script that runs fine in the command line(It uses CuteFTP to upload a file )I tried…
8 replies
Hi there I have the following replace statement declare @DesignationStartPosition …
1 replies
I have a SSIS package that has a SQL Server configuration named Configuration_1The con…
1 replies
Hi I have a row/column oriented xml to be inserted into a table. How do I write a XQuery (????? in …
9 replies
Hi there I have a table of data that I need to data cleanse which is called #SampleDataIt con…
4 replies
Hi, i'm using BCP to read data from a pipe delimited text file where some columns are dates in dd/m…
5 replies
hello to everyone,i use the following code to list a filenames in a temporary table.the code runs w…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Who Likes NULL?
143 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,371 through 23,385 (of 284,150 total)