Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 39,920 total)
If that happens, dc loses, power, I'm not sure that the mirror will pick up. The mirror will think it's lost connectivity with the witness and principal.
What you ought to...
November 15, 2011 at 10:07 am
Stefan Krzywicki (11/15/2011)
It is funny how keyboard shortcuts can baffle people. I was talking someone through writing a query in SSMS and finished with "now hit...
November 15, 2011 at 10:03 am
Gianluca Sartori (11/15/2011)
Steve, you trigger doesn't work. Both Jeff and Gail passed you, consider rewriting! 😛
😛
November 15, 2011 at 8:01 am
PhilipC (11/14/2011)
I've been doing this for a while myself, and found it very...
November 15, 2011 at 7:54 am
I like Lowell's technique, but I'd add that if you are sending this off, I'd send to a group, even if it's just a group of one. Usually I find...
November 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm
Gianluca Sartori (11/14/2011)
Congrats Jason for winning T-SQL challenge 63!
+1, congrats
November 14, 2011 at 9:43 am
The products you listed don't do all three, really. #1 and #2 are SQL Monitor. I believe that #1 and #3 are more the other products. It's really a focus...
November 14, 2011 at 9:11 am
MysteryJimbo (11/11/2011)
I...Circumstances caused me to leave college and do manual work
Warehouse line worker
Forklift driver
Did those help you study/work harder?
November 14, 2011 at 9:09 am
Bill Stutters (11/14/2011)
November 14, 2011 at 9:08 am
Eric M Russell (11/10/2011)
November 14, 2011 at 9:04 am
RonKyle (11/14/2011)
November 14, 2011 at 9:02 am
David Zuckerman (11/14/2011)
"It also seems that many of the people I've met with CS degrees are often those that make...
November 14, 2011 at 9:01 am
Done,
with travel for the year. 14 events, I think 20 presentations, a long year.
November 14, 2011 at 8:56 am
Excellent time at SQLInspire in NYC this weekend. Got to shake Jason's hand (again) and chat for a few minutes. He has a great boss, who I also met.
November 13, 2011 at 2:47 pm
Good luck on that. You shouldn't need IIS on the report server in 2008 anymore, but you can configure SSRS to use, or not use IIS. There could be...
November 10, 2011 at 10:18 am
Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 39,920 total)