Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 39,919 total)
Koen Verbeeck (1/4/2012)
Did I miss anything...
January 4, 2012 at 3:10 pm
It should be 12 Monkeys - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/
January 4, 2012 at 10:02 am
GilaMonster (1/4/2012)
So store them hashed and tell him they're encrypted. It's not a big lie.
And just include a password reset system. If he complains, bill him again to change the...
January 4, 2012 at 10:02 am
If you don't need to recover the password, just compare against it and reset if you don't remember it, then use a one way hash. There are the HASHBYTES function...
January 4, 2012 at 9:42 am
When you rebuilt, and resinstalled, I assume, did you "add Current User" as an administrator? That's easy to miss.
January 4, 2012 at 9:33 am
If you are changing schema often, then you don't have stable reports. Replication works well, and handles schema changes, though a high volume might be a problem. I would vote...
January 4, 2012 at 9:32 am
And here I was thinking you'd be done by 30 Feb 2012. :hehe:
January 4, 2012 at 9:21 am
randren (1/4/2012)
January 4, 2012 at 9:20 am
People will say what they want, but if you make a positive impression, and deliver good work, I've found in most of my career that people speak well of you...
January 4, 2012 at 9:19 am
I'm not sure the explanation is more clear than the word. Or maybe it's just my eyes that glazed over :w00t:
January 4, 2012 at 9:15 am
I'm with Gail. About 8-10 hours per hour talk for me.
January 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm
winston Smith (1/3/2012)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/3/2012)
I might recommend going with a Fire instead of a Kindle, mainly because of the additional capabilities to handle things like HTML items...
January 3, 2012 at 9:08 am
Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 39,919 total)