Viewing 15 posts - 11,461 through 11,475 (of 39,936 total)
Jeff,
You are prohibited from participating in this subject area.
January 31, 2014 at 4:16 pm
I think this can be tackled in a few ways.
1. Reasons why a unique identifier doens't make a good CI - 2-5 pages. could cover complexity of dealing with data...
January 31, 2014 at 4:15 pm
Haven't seen this, though I usually use the Toolbelt. I install/update this on multiple VMs regularly (every month).
Contact support (support at red-gate)
January 31, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Personally, I'd look to implement QA sooner in the process. If developers are looking to design differently, this can affect QA, so having them be aware is important. It can...
January 31, 2014 at 3:34 pm
If you know how the API is broken, what about an article here? Write this up, don't mention the company, or use their API, but show how a similar API...
January 31, 2014 at 3:31 pm
In line with Sean's issue. If a few of you want to write this up in a slightly more formal way to note that it's a bad idea to use...
January 31, 2014 at 3:30 pm
Quick note: We are always looking for articles and I'm trying to keep a list here. Most are relatively short requests if any of you are looking to write.
If you...
January 31, 2014 at 3:28 pm
bump. Want an article that is short (1-2 pages), showing a couple examples of where scalar function performance is really bad.
January 31, 2014 at 11:13 am
Sometime in the next month. You can ping Jack (PM) and see if he's done anything. I hadn't heard in awhile, so was bumping and cleaning forums.
January 31, 2014 at 11:09 am
bump. anyone want to give a quick 1-2 pager on this?
January 31, 2014 at 11:02 am
Viewing 15 posts - 11,461 through 11,475 (of 39,936 total)