Viewing 15 posts - 11,371 through 11,385 (of 39,936 total)
Feel free. Shouldn't be too long. Give a procedure and show how it works with a test user or two.
February 28, 2014 at 9:35 am
Can you track when changes are made to tables?
The replication process looks like any user sending a DML change to the server. To trigger on that, you'd need a trigger...
February 28, 2014 at 9:13 am
Potentially you have some sort of open transaction, close mirroring/ replication, that prevents the log from being cleared completely.
In terms of the size, I guess it's possible you need that...
February 28, 2014 at 9:09 am
call.copse (2/28/2014)
February 28, 2014 at 8:57 am
SQLRNNR (2/27/2014)
I would like to see Daniel Suarez's book Daemon turned into a movie.
That would be quite a thriller. I need to pick up his new one.
February 28, 2014 at 8:55 am
You don't write a trigger based on a range or partition. You write it based on the table.
If the read only groups are 3 months old, then your trigger just...
February 27, 2014 at 4:15 pm
email the webmaster, or use the "Write for Us" link to the left and submit as an article.
I'll edit the piece to note that.
February 27, 2014 at 4:12 pm
FYI, placeholder.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Forum61-1.aspx?Update=1
February 27, 2014 at 4:11 pm
Good luck next year, Ray.....losing to the way0utwest Cowboys
February 27, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Bits is great and there was a post on their Facebook page hinting that a contract was sent back today.
I'd guess they'll announce something in the next week
February 27, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Are you saying you can add data to the partitions that are marked as read-only in the filegroups? It's possible there is a bug here wtih the partitions that doesn't...
February 27, 2014 at 12:28 pm
Koen Verbeeck (2/27/2014)
I might take one up. How long is an editorial supposed to be?
roughly a page.
February 27, 2014 at 10:01 am
GBimberg (2/27/2014)
Accidently changing the column order and type...
February 27, 2014 at 10:00 am
paul.knibbs (2/27/2014)
February 27, 2014 at 9:57 am
GilaMonster (2/26/2014)
Blog and email working again. Finally.I hate DNS-related problems.
Not GoDaddy, I hope. They lost my wife's DNS records and I had to play tech support guy for a day.
February 26, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 11,371 through 11,385 (of 39,936 total)