Viewing 15 posts - 11,131 through 11,145 (of 39,936 total)
Herman van Midden (5/4/2014)
I am using SSDT to manage projects for which I am deploying different versions for each customer, based on the same main code.
I have solutions for...
May 5, 2014 at 10:15 am
Jason Bunn (5/3/2014)
Hi Steve,Are you considering Schema changes? Data Changes/Fixes? Stored procedures? Any particular focus, or any/all of the above?
Thanks,
Jason
Any. This isn't supposed be be comprehensive or a...
May 5, 2014 at 10:14 am
There's a lot here. You might search for or read about the DBA job. However, here's a starting list
- ensure backups and restores are functioning and being tested
- secure data,...
May 5, 2014 at 9:59 am
There's likely no purpose, just a coding issue with SSMS that increments the number of the next window.
What does "retrieve" mean? I don't know what you are trying to...
May 3, 2014 at 9:27 am
Thanks, but please don't commit to a second until the first one is done. Entirely too many people do this and don't write them.
May 2, 2014 at 3:37 pm
the one thing I'd be wary of is shared stuff. If you run any of the non-instanc-aware features, be careful of the 2014 install. However like Grant, i'd think this...
May 2, 2014 at 11:29 am
It's a bug in the forum software. It's on our list to fix up, but it's never been a big priority.
May 2, 2014 at 10:02 am
ssimmons 2102 (5/2/2014)
I believe in Management Studio 2012 that Ctrl+R doesn't work anymore, unless you customize a shortcut.
Works for me by default and in 2014. If you have a new...
May 2, 2014 at 9:28 am
Andrew,
Are you trying to edit your own posts or other peoples'? You cannot edit other peoples' posts.
May 1, 2014 at 10:46 am
Thanks, Gail and Sean. I was moving too fast and didn't realize the OP was editing another post.
May 1, 2014 at 10:44 am
Can someone do me a favor and try to edit a few of their own posts?
got a report of a bug here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1566649-433-1.aspx?Update=1
May 1, 2014 at 10:30 am
That's certainly a bug if it's happening.
All your posts should be editable by you only and I use this button at least weekly. It seems to work well...
May 1, 2014 at 10:29 am
I hate questions.
I've awarded back points (finally), and changed the question to note that after the upgrade, all databases were set to 120.
I'm open to other ways to work this...
May 1, 2014 at 10:28 am
Viewing 15 posts - 11,131 through 11,145 (of 39,936 total)