Viewing 15 posts - 10,336 through 10,350 (of 39,936 total)
jay-h (1/6/2015)
It makes little difference whether it's the insurance company or the employer doing it. Essentially financial leverage is pressuring invasion of private lives. It applies pressure as to whom...
January 6, 2015 at 9:55 am
Doctor Who 2 (1/5/2015)
January 6, 2015 at 9:53 am
Doctor Who 2 (1/5/2015)
January 5, 2015 at 5:48 pm
batgirl (1/5/2015)
1. Downgrading my "job" - this is my last week of a full time high pressure job (on call 24 x 7) and...
January 5, 2015 at 5:45 pm
Robert.Sterbal (1/5/2015)
Is this something you would trade privacy (of which there is little at work) for data?
What do you mean?
January 5, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Matt Miller (#4) (1/5/2015)
Same applies to the "wellness" programs. It's all nice and good that a company wants to invest in making their employees more healthy, but the level...
January 5, 2015 at 5:13 pm
I'd try to use one Filewatcher task, with a filter, but kick off a job with logic. If it's a new file, tick a table somewhere and note this. Have...
January 5, 2015 at 8:02 am
Eric M Russell (1/5/2015)
This is similar to something HP has done, trying to predict if employees might leave and intervene to see if something can be done. I heard an...
January 5, 2015 at 7:47 am
Brian.Klinect (1/5/2015)
Is the first link to AllAnalytics right? It doesn't seem to be about a college, but instead about the writer's last day.
Sorry, somehow the URL got messed up....
January 5, 2015 at 7:45 am
No idea here, but I spoke too soon. I could have sworn I'd seen a Standard Edition demo showing two pools, but perhaps not.
When I check the SSC server,...
January 3, 2015 at 11:13 am
No way I'm aware of. You can specify this in the connection string:
$cstr = "Server=WS12SQL;Database=Northwind;Integrated Security=SSPI;Application
Name=SetupNorthwind";
From Allen White's piece: http://sqlmag.com/scripting/using-adonet-connection-string
If anyone sets this programmatically, including from PoSh or VBScript, they...
January 2, 2015 at 12:53 pm
The service is a better connection between the two systems. You can lease a line at whatever speed, or get faster Internet service and hope it works.
If you have to...
January 2, 2015 at 10:52 am
The master keys are unique to each database. You don't have to have the same ones in the publisher and subscriber.
You do need to have a master key in a...
January 2, 2015 at 9:54 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,336 through 10,350 (of 39,936 total)