Viewing 15 posts - 10,321 through 10,335 (of 39,936 total)
Wayne West (1/8/2015)
January 8, 2015 at 10:27 am
lshanahan (1/8/2015)
Second: I'm trying to wrap my head around what kind of maintenance could possibly require a 48-hour downtime, and even then, there's no high availability architecture in...
January 8, 2015 at 10:25 am
Does the query posted above by mauriciorpp not help?
What is the servername of the disk?
January 8, 2015 at 10:24 am
It's probably not that site posting SPAM, but someone with an affiliate code, or perhaps just a vandal.
January 8, 2015 at 10:23 am
Red Gate's SQL Test isn't based on this. It provides a GUI view of the tSQLt...
January 8, 2015 at 10:16 am
Robert.Sterbal (1/7/2015)
A quick edit:Soundforge.net
should be:
Sourceforge.net
Thanks
January 8, 2015 at 10:16 am
SQLRNNR (1/7/2015)
Stefan Krzywicki (1/7/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/7/2015)
Ahhh, the cloud... http://www.computerworld.com/article/2865802/verizon-warns-enterprise-cloud-users-of-48-hour-shutdown.html
Wow, that's a complete disaster. I wouldn't just be "downloading data to make sure I had access during the...
January 7, 2015 at 11:38 am
GROUPING was a bad choice for the question, so I'll award points back. My apologies for that. I've changed it.
Regarding COUNT, the * doesn't matter for NULLs as you're comparing...
January 7, 2015 at 9:50 am
Ahhh, the cloud... http://www.computerworld.com/article/2865802/verizon-warns-enterprise-cloud-users-of-48-hour-shutdown.html
January 7, 2015 at 9:36 am
Well, I'm searching for a new team. I missed last year with surgery and they filled their roster. Got told tonight they have 17 and only really want to carry...
January 6, 2015 at 9:26 pm
It's the "Switch" button that's below the databases in the data sources dialog.
January 6, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Matt Miller (#4) (1/6/2015)
It's the classic misinterpreting of the data: even qualified individuals fall into the trap so amateurs (e.g. HR) will more likely than not use in incorrectly....
January 6, 2015 at 1:09 pm
jay-h (1/6/2015)
Actually it's more a case 'if you don't surrender your privacy, then you should pay more'. Do you find that acceptable? What about asking about your sex life? Your...
January 6, 2015 at 1:07 pm
Bonds and Clemens at < 40%. Crap from writers.
They were amazing players, even before any PEDs.
January 6, 2015 at 1:00 pm
I clear out subscriptions periodically as well. It is hard if you've subscribed to lots, however.
January 6, 2015 at 9:58 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,321 through 10,335 (of 39,936 total)