Viewing 15 posts - 9,676 through 9,690 (of 39,936 total)
Just submit it. Someone (likely me) will edit it.
If you want other eyes, post something in the "Are the Posted Questions Getting Worse?" thread.
June 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm
not that I know of. I think this is more for reuse or manage things you've uploaded.
June 26, 2015 at 2:22 pm
Congrats to everyone speaking at the 2015 Summit.
If you didn't make it, don't give up. Keep submitting
June 26, 2015 at 2:21 pm
Rod at work (6/25/2015)
I like the challenge, Steve. Even Accidental DBA's like myself? I'll try; see how it goes.
Good luck and keep following the #sqlnewblogger on Twitter.
June 25, 2015 at 11:23 am
Everything you upload is an attachment, and you can see them here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/EditAttachments1.aspx
June 25, 2015 at 7:25 am
I think the service packs will shut down SQL Server as the binaries are replaced.
June 25, 2015 at 7:22 am
We've started putting lists together of SQL 2016 related content, so feel free to try things out and write about it: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/SQL+Server+2016/127518/
June 25, 2015 at 7:21 am
BL0B_EATER (6/24/2015)
I know this is old but can I try and write something up where I have used RG to help me in real life?thanks
That would be fantastic. Getting a...
June 24, 2015 at 12:49 pm
I'm torn here. Windows people need to ensure things are protected, and I'd appreciate them letting me know if things get booted, but if it doesn't affect me or the...
June 24, 2015 at 12:48 pm
Jeff Moden (6/24/2015)
TheComedian (6/24/2015)
Labour shortage is a myth. Offer a very good salary (I'm talking 6 figures) and then you'll see how many great applicants you'll get.
With the interviews...
June 24, 2015 at 12:07 pm
What patches? Some patches will be putting the server in single user mode when they run.
June 24, 2015 at 8:42 am
My short list, which is probably incomplete as I've never done this. I've gone the other way.
Look in these areas, for dependencies. You should be able to query DMVs for...
June 24, 2015 at 8:33 am
Are these databases that were backed up from this instance? If so, then the msdb database has the names.
If not, this is better done from PoSh, though there are scripts...
June 24, 2015 at 8:23 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,676 through 9,690 (of 39,936 total)