Viewing 15 posts - 9,496 through 9,510 (of 39,936 total)
One further note, if you're going to do this programmatically, and more than once, you'll get the same issue with filenames. Perhaps if you restore you want to have the...
August 7, 2015 at 10:04 am
One note I'll add, at the one company where we did this every month, it was self funded. The company didn't really contribute, and it was a good sized company...
August 7, 2015 at 9:53 am
chill8 (8/7/2015)
August 7, 2015 at 9:51 am
casachs 74147 (8/6/2015)
August 6, 2015 at 4:56 pm
Miles Neale (8/6/2015)
August 6, 2015 at 4:53 pm
DavidL (8/6/2015)
August 6, 2015 at 4:53 pm
Alvin Ramard (8/4/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/4/2015)
Is there value in getting the questions/knowledge that people lack in interviews...
August 6, 2015 at 12:26 pm
scoan (7/30/2015)
August 5, 2015 at 9:50 pm
https is on the list. I've asked for it, but that's out of my control.
Nothing has changed as far as requiring passwords in a new way. We still cookie a...
August 5, 2015 at 9:46 pm
Edition decisions haven't been made. Until SQL Server 2016 gets closer to RTM, it's a complete guess as to what will be included and what will be outside of the...
August 5, 2015 at 9:44 pm
Eric M Russell (8/4/2015)
August 4, 2015 at 9:36 pm
I'd do both, but I'd also try to determine which is important in your current environment. What does your workload do more often?
August 4, 2015 at 10:53 am
count the records in the PK, group on that.
use a having clause with the count() > 1
August 4, 2015 at 10:52 am
Since we're all piling on the behavior of others, I was wondering.
Is there value in getting the questions/knowledge that people lack in interviews published? Not really as a cheat sheet,...
August 4, 2015 at 10:06 am
And as a side note, I didn't try this from memory, or fail to test it. I changed the names of my logical files on an instance here.
However. Where things...
August 4, 2015 at 10:04 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,496 through 9,510 (of 39,936 total)