Viewing 15 posts - 8,101 through 8,115 (of 39,922 total)
Terje Hermanseter (6/2/2016)
cad.delworth (6/1/2016)
Just the smell of coffee makes me want to vomit (literally)
That's the first time I've ever heard of anyone that gets sick from the smell of coffee...
June 2, 2016 at 8:43 am
Terje Hermanseter (6/2/2016)
These days with the majority of people going to university some employers have become qualification obsessed.
This is a major problem imo. In my country there are several...
June 2, 2016 at 8:40 am
GilaMonster (6/2/2016)
You still have a severe SQL Injection vulnerability that you need to fix before your company becomes the next 'data breech' headline.
+1
If you don't know what it is, please...
June 2, 2016 at 8:40 am
roger.plowman (6/2/2016)
The whole "let's release this stuff NOW and worry about patches later" is stupid.
First, that's not what's happening. The patches are tested, run through a(n ever increasing) set of...
June 2, 2016 at 8:35 am
I'll leave the office early, to take a vehicle in for service.
But I have to come back :hehe:
June 2, 2016 at 8:29 am
SSMS is decoupled from SQL. You need to install that separately.
June 1, 2016 at 8:31 pm
Well, I'd want to know why, but the only way I know to do this (Easily) is use roles for all permissions and then remove permissions from a role.
If you...
June 1, 2016 at 8:30 pm
A few things. First, I think you have a fairly well setup and thought through environment. Kudos.
Second, you're confusing DR with testing a bit. If you break your DR system...
June 1, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Phil Parkin (6/1/2016)
2016 RTM is available on MSDN ...
Downloaded and desktop upgraded just fine. This desktop has now gone from CTP3 -> RC0 -> Rc1 -> RC2 -> Rc3 ->...
June 1, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Not sure that's a lock. It's a login/use restriction, maybe technically a lock, but you haven't used any locking to process data there. Certainly a process dropping off allows another...
June 1, 2016 at 5:40 pm
SQL Server takes locks as needed to process data, change objects, etc., to avoid glitches. As Gilamonster mentioned, there isn't a lock db or schema option I'm aware of.
June 1, 2016 at 8:49 am
OK, I found the issue. The editor stripped out some of the XML. Instead of seeing
(1, CAST('<customer id = "1200">Acme</customer>' AS XML))
the editor stripped this to:
(1, CAST('Acme'...
June 1, 2016 at 8:42 am
Closed now, I think that last entry won't count as today is RTM.
I'll get the official build later today and finish this contest off.
June 1, 2016 at 8:16 am
Viewing 15 posts - 8,101 through 8,115 (of 39,922 total)