Viewing 15 posts - 6,061 through 6,075 (of 39,921 total)
This was one that surprised me as well. I didn't realize there was that much difference between SET/SELECT.
January 2, 2018 at 8:52 am
Thanks, Jeff, and Happy New Year. Hope you're enjoying the day.
January 1, 2018 at 11:54 am
December 29, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Still looking for emails for 2nd and 3rd place. Let me know where to send a prize.
December 29, 2017 at 1:16 pm
crazy. Not sure what I was thinking there. Question changed, points awarded back
December 29, 2017 at 8:22 am
December 28, 2017 at 5:35 pm
Code now attached at the bottom of the article.
December 28, 2017 at 10:44 am
December 28, 2017 at 10:43 am
December 28, 2017 at 10:40 am
Well, I thought I corrected this yesterday. Apparently I must not have saved the changes. Code should be:
SELECT TOP 1
answer = SomeName
FROM
December 28, 2017 at 10:32 am
December 27, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 6,061 through 6,075 (of 39,921 total)