Viewing 15 posts - 6,046 through 6,060 (of 39,921 total)
January 4, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Seems like a third of the people have...
January 4, 2018 at 1:28 pm
January 4, 2018 at 1:27 pm
FWIW, a summary page for the Meltdown/Spectre CPU bugs is up: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/SQL+Server/166822/
Comments , missing links ,etc. welcome.
January 4, 2018 at 1:13 pm
Thanks, and updated. That's what I get for typing in code.
January 3, 2018 at 5:07 pm
January 3, 2018 at 8:33 am
January 3, 2018 at 8:32 am
January 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
January 2, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Interesting list. I don't necessarily know what I'd pick for the categories, but I do have some great memories of things I saw live on TV (if that's a thing)
January 2, 2018 at 2:08 pm
January 2, 2018 at 1:59 pm
January 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Good luck, and sorry I don't have a solution. MS recommends reinstall. I know my desktop started with SQL 2016, then SSMS 16.x, now 17.4. I've skipped a few along...
January 2, 2018 at 10:53 am
I think that somehow the SSMS or SQL install didn't get the cmdlets registered correctly. Would it be worth an uninstall/reinstall of SSMS?
January 2, 2018 at 8:59 am
Viewing 15 posts - 6,046 through 6,060 (of 39,921 total)