Viewing 15 posts - 5,506 through 5,520 (of 39,919 total)
One thing to keep in mind in full mode that if you have the active part of the log at the end of the log, the file won't shrink. There...
May 21, 2018 at 9:27 am
Heading the SQL Sat LA in a few weeks.
The only other one I have on the agenda now for the US is Pittsburgh. Louisville/BatonRouge/Sioux Falls/Lincoln up in the...
May 21, 2018 at 9:12 am
Well, it's a problem with MS not supporting an LTS (long term support) version. I'd expect that MS moves to support the LTS or active branches. This seems more like...
May 21, 2018 at 9:09 am
You can use netstat /a to look for listening ports on the server.
Double check that config manager has the correct ports for the instance.
Check that the cluster is...
May 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Is there some issue with this? I'm curious why/how you noticed this or are concerned.
If you bring the secondary online, you might appreciate single user, especially if you...
May 21, 2018 at 9:03 am
Did you check both the source and desintation servers? Maybe the job is on the other one?
May 21, 2018 at 9:02 am
My reading of this is that you installed SQL Server, created a login and/or user, and assigned a password. You then entered this in your Control M application. Is that...
May 21, 2018 at 8:59 am
SQL Prompt offers lots of formatting choices, but it's a paid tool.
There are options when scripting in SSMS. If you look under options, in the SQL Server...
May 21, 2018 at 8:41 am
Good list above. I've avoided setting this up, as it an be a pain, but here's what I'd do.
1. Need to get some VPN on your home side....
May 21, 2018 at 8:33 am
That spammers constantly find new ways to auto submit some things. There certainly are some holes in the site, and we've avoided trying to make it difficult to post, since...
May 21, 2018 at 8:24 am
C'mon, Redgate. Time to get...
May 21, 2018 at 8:20 am
Sorry, pad the space in each interval to get values inside of the spaces. I don't quite understand the exact math used here myself, and I've struggled to determine the...
May 17, 2018 at 4:00 am
Ah, it's a poor question. I've been working with the Scripter object and using it, so I was thinking along those lines. I should have used a poorer alternative answer.
May 15, 2018 at 4:13 am
Perhaps. Didn't add one as it wasn't on my mind here.
May 15, 2018 at 4:04 am
May 15, 2018 at 4:01 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,506 through 5,520 (of 39,919 total)