Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 39,919 total)
Anyone in Nashville this week for Music City Tech?
May 30, 2018 at 9:09 am
No reply yet. I stumbled upon it, and thought that this should be there, even if it's just SQL logins.
May 30, 2018 at 9:09 am
I think errors will occur, and often I'm not sure of the point of tracing back through restores to find out. It's likely not worth the effort. Even if you...
May 30, 2018 at 9:05 am
Luis Cazares - Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:31 AMYou should not use them frequently and they should be a last resource.
In general,...
May 30, 2018 at 8:35 am
As Jack mentioned, some CPU hit. Depending on what you've enabled, I'd think this is less than 5% more than a regular backup, but your system could be different. The...
May 29, 2018 at 10:17 pm
No idea. I don't see it either and never noticed. I don't see this in the list of issues, but I asked the question of MS.
May 29, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Let her design on her own local db. Then give you the code to script the table (DDL). You need this for deployment anyway, so just tell the PM that...
May 29, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Please also print the value of @SQLGCLMNLCheckEmailDetails, not just do an exec(). Look at the code and see if it looks correct. If it doesnt' execute, then give us the...
May 29, 2018 at 10:10 pm
One correction from the second post.
Standard Edition - Basic Availability Group with one database only
Enterprise Edition - Availability Groups with multiple databases.
May 29, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Not in the picture:
Several...
May 29, 2018 at 8:25 pm
If you read the .NET spec, the "u" doesn't convert to UTC, but "U" does.
May 29, 2018 at 3:08 pm
Yeah, core is going away, or at least not the time now. People aren't comfortable enough with PoSh. There is work to remove downtime in the main Windows Server release...
May 29, 2018 at 2:04 pm
May 29, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Tagging is an option. The InstantASP people use this internally in some things they do and the company has said (not promised), that the 2018 upgrade will allow tagging. I...
May 29, 2018 at 8:28 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 39,919 total)