Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 39,923 total)
This apply?
Expired records should be those that are in the tables, but should be deleted. Are you saying based on settings there aren't any records in the on-disk table...
December 11, 2025 at 3:41 pm
Jason,
ask yourself this. Is the vibe coding any different from blindly approving a PR from a colleague? Or having to support someone else's code who you know takes shortcuts?
Those lawyers...
December 11, 2025 at 3:35 pm
There is an FTP task in SSIS (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/integration-services/control-flow/ftp-task?view=sql-server-ver17) and it works. Not SFTP though.
Works fine and I ahve friend still running xfers via ftp (or sftp via third party)
December 11, 2025 at 3:33 pm
Yes, indexing makes a huge difference and the performance savings can overwhelm the index creation time/CPU
December 10, 2025 at 3:11 pm
I find that the more talented people are with a skill, the less they trust an AI or want to use it. It's interesting, because it "reasons" about as well...
December 10, 2025 at 3:11 pm
I lean towards Uwe's solution, especially when I need the table to stay online and accept insert/update/delete while I'm deleting data.
December 9, 2025 at 5:46 pm
Microsoft implemented a change requiring a cert that is trusted through the local hierarchy, or the client clicking "trust cert". Depending on which client versions were upgraded or servers changed,...
December 9, 2025 at 5:43 pm
If this (MaxCatalogConnectionPoolSizePerProcess) is set to 0, then the client value is used. You might set this higher. Similar question (or yours)
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/5646615/catalog-max-connection-pool-size-100
I think you need more connections set up...
December 9, 2025 at 5:40 pm
Thanks, and I get it. The team is trying to figure things out. If you can repro, that would be great.
December 9, 2025 at 4:35 pm
Lol,
Phil, how did you get that URL? Was it something from your profile or somewhere on the site? Those are old style URls, that we've blocked.
December 9, 2025 at 3:25 pm
Lol, I used to pile up requests on my desk as I got busy. Just tell people to drop them there, along with email requests I'd print out.
at some point,...
December 5, 2025 at 5:32 pm
Lol, I used to pile up requests on my desk as I got busy. Just tell people to drop them there, along with email requests I'd print out.
at some point,...
December 5, 2025 at 5:26 pm
I think I need a beer. Got double posted somehow.
December 5, 2025 at 5:06 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 39,923 total)